Do you know how to upgrade to SSD in Windows 10? Although we know Microsoft has made some effort in Windows 10 SSD optimization, but if you want to get a better performance, we recommend that you transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD.
To achieve this operation is very simple, you only need to download this software can be completed, its name is called AOMEI Backupper. AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free hard drive cloning software that supports to move Windows 10 from HDD to SSD. It is also a free backup software that supports backing up files or folders, hard drives, system partition.etc.
AOMEI Backupper is pretty advanced and convenient, it only has five tabs in its interface: Home, Backup, Restore, Clone and Utilities. AOMEI Backupper can be installed on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
AOMEI Backupper’s main function:
- Backup and restore files/folders, system, partitions and disks
- Clone your system, hard drive, and partition/volume
- Support incremental backup, differential backup, and schedule backup
- Support multiple languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Chinese Traditional.
- Support to choose a network mapped the drive as the destination, and choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
AOMEI Backupper 4.0.3 is the latest version of the free backup software. What’s new in Version 4.0.3?
- Fixed issue: the scheduled task of syncing files to a network path requires to re-enter username and password.
- Fixed issue: although there is no real-time sync task, the ABSync.exe also starts again and again after setting up a scheduled task of syncing files to a network path.
You can download AOMEI Backupper from here
How to transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD with AOMEI Backupper?
Step1 – download AOMEI Backupper Standard, install and run it, click ” Clone” under the “Backup” tab, then click “Disk Clone” to clone Windows 10 to SSD.
Step 2 – in the next window, you need to select the source disk and the destination disk, then click the “Next” button.
Step 3 – you need to check the option “Align partition to optimize for SSD” at the bottom of the window, then click “Start Clone” to implement the cloning process.
The cloning process can continue in the background, meanwhile, you can do other work when the transfer of Windows 10 from HDD to SSD is ongoing. Additionally, you can also create a system image backup of Windows 10 and restore to the SSD in order to transfer Windows 10 from HDD to SSD with AOMEI Backupper. It all depends on you!
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a computer backup software that supports system backup, partition backup, disk backup and file backup.etc. If your data loss or system crashes, you can use AOMEI Backupper to restore the system image or other data, it also can restore system image between dissimilar hardware. If you want to know more information, you can go to website: www.Aomeitech.com